This agreement (hereinafter, the "Agreement") between Anxa Ltd. (hereinafter, "Anxa", "us" or "we") and you sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of any of the ANXA or ANXA sponsored websites (hereinafter, the "Sites") and/or the services (hereinafter, the "Services") thereon which are provided by ANXA.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using any of the sites and services.
- Acceptance of the terms of service agreement
- Description of services
- Payment and security
- Satisfaction or money-back guarantee
- Communication of personal information and protection of privacy
- Agreements by the user
- Limitation of liability
- Use of Intellectual Property
- Modification of services and general conditions
- Conditions of participation in contests and promotions on the sites of ANXA Ltd.
- Legal information on advertising
"The meal plans work, and the results are incredible."*
"I reached my goal with ease. I was pleasantly surprised."*
"I met my exercise buddy through the forums. The community really helps!"*
*The testimonials presented are individual experiences that are neither advertisements nor guarantees. As with any diet program, monitored meal plans and regular exercise are required to lose weight for the long term. Always seek the advice of your physician before starting a weight loss program, an exercise program or when changing your eating habits.
1 - ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
These present general conditions govern the terms of the service by The Parisian Diet operated by Anxa Ltd. By accessing or using the sites and services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the sites or services and should immediately cease such use.
Anxa may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice, which may be accomplished by posting the modified agreement on the site or via e-mail.
2 - DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Anxa Ltd. provides its users with the following services:
- Online coaching programs, meal plans, and shopping lists
- Community tools to allow the users to interact and motivate each other (forums and blogs maintained by a group of dietitians)
- The chance to ask four questions a month to our group of dietitians
- Access to a telephone number to obtain complementary information about the program before or after subscribing
This suite of services is accessible solely through a personal computer. This description of services provided by Anxa Ltd. is neither exhaustive nor definitive, and Anxa reserves the right to delete, modify, or add services or new characteristics and functions, with the sole objective of improving the quality of these products.
These services are available upon payment, and the user accepts the conditions of this service after delivering the payment online.
In order to benefit from these services, the user requires Internet access, either directly or through media with access to Internet content. The charges related to Internet access are the sole responsibility of the user. It is also the responsibility of the user to provide his or her self with the necessary equipment, notably a computer, modem, or other connectivity tools.
3 - PAYMENT AND SECURITY
Anxa's services are only available upon payment by the user. Several modes of online payment are offered, and the user accepts the financial and billing conditions by proceeding with the purchase of the service. Anxa Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, without disseminating the reason to its users, to change the price of its services.
All these solutions offer the best conditions of security and confidentiality. Anxa Ltd. reserves the right, at any moment, and without disseminating the reason to its users, whether temporarily or permanently, to suspend or modify one or another of its offered payment solutions in order to improve the quality of its services.
4 - SATISFACTION OR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Anxa offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If at any time within 30 days from the original purchase of a product or subscription service you are not entirely happy with the product or service; you may request a refund by completing the electronic form and giving us your order number.
Beyond 30 days, the buyer may request a refund by proving the existence of a latent defect on the service purchased.
This request should be sent to us at the following address:
Anxa Europe Ltd
40 Craven Street,
London, WC2N 5NG
Aside from evidence provided by you, your order number must also be included in your request.
5 - COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
6 - AGREEMENTS BY THE USER
The user agrees not to resell and reuse the services of ANXA Ltd. for commercial purposes. The user will not use the sites and ANXA 's services for illegal purposes, including transmitting messages contrary to public order and morality; defamatory messages; elements that violate the privacy of third parties, and other information that could harm in any way the rights of ANXA Ltd. and other users.
The use of this program is reserved for people in good physical and psychological health. If in doubt, the user should consult his or her attending physician.
7 - INDEMNIZATION
You agree to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless ANXA Ltd., its subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of your breach or alleged breach of this agreement.
8 - GUARANTEES
The user acknowledges and agrees that:
- The services are delivered in full working order regarding their availability. ANXA Ltd. makes no warranties as to the duration, removal, or requirement to register the communication of a user.
- ANXA Ltd. does not guarantee that the service will fully meet the expectations of the user, and that the obtained results will be accurate. ANXA does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or free from errors.
- The use of this service is only at risk to the user, who will be responsible for any damage caused to his or her computer or for any loss of data resulting from downloading or consulting the contents of this service.
9 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information posted here by the Anxa Ltd /The Parisian Diet is not intended to substitute a professional medical consultation in the realm of nutrition and dieting. The site provides information on nutrition, diet, and well-being. In this case, the information and services on this site cannot provide a professional medical diagnosis of your diet, weight, and overall health. The information provided in this site does not replace a consultation with a general physician, specialist, or other health professional. These recommendations cannot be adapted to people who are already undergoing a strict diet plan that has already been prescribed by a doctor, in the case of a specific prior diagnosis (such as diabetes, celiac and thyroid diseases, food allergies, certain kidney ailments) or pregnancy.
You cannot use the information available on the sites of ANXA Ltd. to arrive at a diagnosis or to determine the initiation or termination of medication, without first consulting a doctor. You should acknowledge that the information available on the site is neither comprehensive or exhaustive, and that the information does not completely address different symptoms, medicines, and treatments for various diseases and common ailments of interest. In addition, Anxa does not absolutely guarantee any outcome as a result of the application of this information and service available online, particularly regarding weight loss and other weight issues. In addition, ANXA Ltd. cannot be held responsible for:
- Any direct, indirect, special, consequential or financial damages of any kind whatsoever, resulting from any circumstance involving your access to and use of the site or the unavailability of the services.
- Costs incurred after the purchase of substitute goods or services which occur at the time of use of this service.
- Any direct or indirect damage incurred after declaration of a third party on this service.
Accordingly, you acknowledge that the responsibility of ANXA Ltd. cannot be questioned in terms of information and services available on the site, and you agree that the use of such information and services is under your sole responsibility, control, and management.
Interactive services (blogs, forums, chats, etc.)
The provisions of this charter applies when participating in the interactive services offered on the sites of ANXA Ltd. Compliance with all laws and regulations is imperative.
As such, only the user can be held responsible for information, messages, images, and in general any content distributed via the interactive services such as the chat, blogs, and forums.
The user also accepts that ANXA Ltd. takes the initiative without prior notice to delete, in whole or in part, any content that it has disseminated or which has been sent through interactive services, when it is likely to violate laws, regulations, and moral rights.
The user admits to being solely responsible for the use that will be made out of the content, of any nature whatsoever, that has been aired, and what ANXA Ltd. does not control, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, legality, quality, or reliability of whatever content is disseminated on the interactive tools offered on the sites of ANXA Ltd.
The user is solely responsible for initial contacts made through the interactive services on the sites of ANXA Ltd. On its interactive services, ANXA Ltd. is unable to offer a total and permanent guarantee in respect of:
- Rules of public order, such as the regulation of pornographic, racist, or illicit content which could affect the integrity or sensitivity to another company or the image and brand of ANXA Ltd. through provocative messages, texts, or images.
- Rules regarding the privacy of people connected on the Internet through the sites of ANXA Ltd or others, and undertaking to refrain from disseminating offensive, insulting, derogatory, degrading, or irrelevant messages on these interactive services.
10 - USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, and other software (collectively "intellectual property") are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of international conventions and the laws of other countries. The intellectual property is owned and controlled by Anxa or the party credited as the provider of intellectual property. You may not, and agree that you will not, copy, download, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, post, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or in any way exploit any of the intellectual property or the site itself, in whole or in part.
11 - MODIFICATION OF SERVICES AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
ANXA Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of the site, whether temporarily or permanently.
12 - NOTIFICATIONS
Anxa Europe Ltd
40 Craven Street,
London, WC2N 5NG
13 - CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS ON THE SITES OF ANXA LTD.
- On occasion, ANXA Ltd. and its partners may agree to propose contests and promotions on their sites.
- These promotions are open to everyone, except for the employees of ANXA Ltd. or all those who have participated, directly or indirectly, in the elaboration or the development of the promotion, and their relatives. In certain cases, the participation may be limited to users who are over 18 years of age (depending on the type of promotion).
- Each user has to complete a form or other requirement and indicate a valid e-mail address, within the time allotted for the draw, is counted as one participant in the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of authorized participations for each user. All participation has to be received and validated during the promotional period indicated (as mentioned in the details of the promotion).
- The draw will be performed electronically. Once the winner is named, no dispute will be entertained. The jury's decision is final.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner as soon as possible. The winner agrees to receive his prize, as was announced. No alternative compensation or equivalent cash prize can be requested by the winner(s).
- The winner will be informed of his or her win via e-mail. Winners will allow free use and dissemination of their names and details on any advertising and promotional campaign on the Internet or by publication in the press or any medium.
- The mere fact of participating in any contest on the site leads to the outright acceptance of these rules. In the instance of non-acceptance of these conditions, the user should contact ANXA Ltd. using the contact form provided on the site and request for removal from the list of participants.
14 - LEGAL INFORMATION ON ADVERTISING
15 - MISCELLANEOUS
It's more than a diet,
it's a way of living!
"For a weight loss plan to work, it must not feel like a diet. To turn it into a real lifestyle, it must be enjoyable, sustainable, and flexible."